2. Basis of establishment: The Law of the People's Republic of China on Resident Identity Cards (Promulgated by Order No. 4 of the President of the People's Republic of China on June 28, 2003, effective January 1, 2004, and tenth on October 29, 2011 (Amended at the Twenty-third Meeting of the Standing Committee of the First National People's Congress) Article 2 Chinese citizens who have reached the age of sixteen and reside in the People's Republic of China shall apply for a resident identity card in accordance with the provisions of this Law; Chinese citizens who are six years old may apply for a resident identity card in accordance with the provisions of this law.
Article 7 Citizens shall, within three months from the date of reaching the age of sixteen, apply to the public security organ in the place where the permanent residence is located to obtain a resident identity card.
Citizens under the age of sixteen shall apply for a resident identity card on their behalf.
Article 8 The resident identity card shall be issued by the public security organ of the county-level people's government where the resident permanent residence is located.
3. Application conditions: According to the relevant provisions of the "Resident Identity Card Law of the People's Republic of China", the objects for applying for a residence identity card include:
1. Chinese citizens living in the People's Republic of China;
2. Hong Kong compatriots, Macao compatriots, and Taiwan compatriots who move to the mainland to settle, overseas Chinese return to settle in the country, and foreigners and stateless persons who settle in the territory of the People's Republic of China and are approved to join or restore the nationality of the People's Republic of China, apply for permanent residence. When registering, you should apply for a resident ID card in accordance with the provisions of the "Resident Identity Card Law of the People's Republic of China."
3. Those who have reached the age of sixteen shall apply for a resident identity card in accordance with the provisions of the "People's Republic of China Resident Identity Card Law"; those under the age of sixteen may apply for a resident identity card in accordance with the provisions of the "People's Republic of China Resident Identity Card Law".
Fourth, apply for materials
Applicants (Citizens under the age of 16 who voluntarily apply for a resident identity card need to go with the guardian) to hold a resident account book, original resident ID card (submission of redemption due to expiration, damage or other reasons), to the resident ID card The application office collects portraits, registers fingerprint information, and fills in the "Resident Identity Card Application Registration Form" (for citizens under 16 years of age, the guardian applies for it).
V. Closing time limit: 20 working days. Traffic inconvenience can be appropriately extended to 30 working days.
6. Standards of Charge: Starting from April 1, 2018, the levy of the first time to apply for the resident ID card cost will be suspended; the renewal fee will be charged at RMB 20 per certificate; the resident ID card will be renewed and damaged for replacement 40 yuan per permit.
7. Application process: Applicants (citizens under 16 years of age must go with the guardian) to collect the residence register and the original resident ID card (submission of redemption due to expiration, damage or other reasons) to collect at the resident ID card registration point Portrait, register fingerprint information, fill in the "Resident Identity Card Application Registration Form" and submit it to the window to accept the police for acceptance review: 1. Complete the materials and submit it to the applicant "Resident Identity Card Receipt" and inform the time of receipt And the place; 2, a one-time notification of incomplete materials, completed once after supplementing the materials; 3, the reasons for not handling the notification that can not be handled if it does not meet the requirements.
8. Processing time: Monday to Friday 9 am to 12 pm, 1 pm to 5 pm
Nine, application location and contact phone
Liudong Police Station
16 Kangshun Road
Central South Police Station
89 Linjiang Lane, Yaru Road
Guizhong Police Station
No. 9 Tiyu Road
Liberation Police Station
132 North Station Road
Victory Police Station
Changfeng Road No. 2 ter
Beique Police Station
77 Beique Road
Shatang Police Station
30 Shatang Street, Shatang Town
Huangcun Police Station
No. 46, Beique Road
Stele Police Station
No. 103, South District, Shihong Road, Shibeiping Town
Liunan Branch Office Certificate Office
397 Chengzhan Road
South Station Police Station
397 Chengzhan Road
Hexi Police Station
No. 8 North Alley, Tanzhong West Road
Five Mile Police Station
251 Liuye Road
Western District Police Station
No. 8 North Alley, Tanzhong West Road
Les Invalides Police Station
Building 24, No. 3 Jinggang Road, Liuzhou
Tianma Police Station
No. 2 Fei'er 2nd Road, Liuzhou
Arrow board police station
No. 37, East First Lane, Baiyun Road, Liuzhou
New Town Police Station
No. 216, Guting Avenue, Yufeng District, Liuzhou
Cairong Police Station
No.163 Xincheng Road, Tongrong Town, Yufeng District, Liuzhou City
Liuluo Police Station
No.185 Zhenhe Street, Luobu Town, Yufeng District, Liuzhou City
Guantang Police Station
No. 6 Guantang Avenue, Yufeng District, Liuzhou
Public Security Management Brigade of Liujiang Branch
Liucheng County Bureau Population Management Brigade
78 Hedong Avenue, Dapu Town
Luzhai County Public Security Management Brigade
No. 8 Guiyuan Road, Luzhai Town
Rong'an County Bureau Public Security Management Brigade
123 Lixin Street, Chang'an Town, Rong'an County
Public Security Management Brigade of Rongshui County Bureau
25 Gongcheng Street, Rongshui County
Public Security Management Brigade of Sanjiang County Bureau
No. 34 Tongliuping, Guyi Town, Sanjiang County
X. Form Download